Thursday, January 28, 2010

28 January 2010

From Photo-a-day-2010


Click Image To Enlarge

Silly Cow still smiles as she sees a glimpse of William Blake's "The Ancient of Days" while a trooper battles demons and monsters inside the stomach of a gigantic hell-beast.

I love William Blake's artwork. The Nintendo advertisement is a game I yearned for as a kid but never got - I used to see its advertisement in the American comic books. So when I found a nice JPEG, I printed it and framed it as well. I think I need to find something to complete my own unique Dante trilogy I have going here.

Silly Cow seems like she is enjoying Purgatorio there. http://www.worldofdante.org/

What is "Ancient of Days"? Then if you Google correctly, there are conspiracy theorists who talk of a past where aliens were trying to rule over Earth as Gods and doing genetical mumbo-jumbo.

And as for Abadox - LOL - you gotta read this review on IMDB by Hoyboy7 of Australia.

Dante the man the legend, well if you don't know, every mortal finds out sooner or later. Okay, maybe atheists go become food for "Its Majesty Parasitis of planet Abadox in year 5012".

LOL

1 comment:

  1. There are times when I don't recognise myself as being party to your themes Ujj :o).
    I cannot relate to this type of art at all. I have no criticism as I honestly don't understand it!
    I never did like monsters, ski-fi or anything completely unrecognisable to me! No imagination...that's my problem!
    Silly Cow...I recognise! Mx

    ReplyDelete