Friday, January 15, 2010

15 January 2010

From Photo-a-day-2010



This red bunny is the earliest toy that I can recall and also I still have it, since during/before kindergarten. It wasn't a toy actually, it was stitched on a beautiful shirt which proclaimed "Playboy". I still like to see it around and thought of photographing it today with the current toy that I use most - my Notebook PC - on top of which the bunny and the 2010 cow are placed.

I think the photo came out very nice since the glow and the dark glossy colour of the Notebook is giving a great background.

So now you know how organized I am and since when - the condition of the saved bunny shows that. I also have school textbooks and notebooks I have saved simply because I thought it was good content.

:-)

1 comment:

  1. I remember we shared our school reports on one thread!
    Before seeing your photo today I photographed the first ever present I made for my mother...that's for tomorrow!
    I also found my "National Registration Card" required during the war...and my mother's button box! Seems we are alike in some respects!

    ReplyDelete