Saturday, January 2, 2010

02 January 2010

From Photo-a-day-2010


The pre-order for Dan Brown's "The Lost Symbol" was done by me on 6th May 2009. The book finally reached me today. LOL.

Buying anything online from outside India and getting it to my hands here in India is difficult. Lot of pilferage and plain old corruption. Amazon.com guys were nice enough to send me a replacement when the first one didn't reach me and they refunded the shipping amount which is of course more than the cost of the book itself.

Well, I wanted the US First Edition and suffered for my hobby/collection.

Anyways, I have to admit that Amazon.com is very generous to have been so considerate to a foreign customer. Their branding says that they aim to be completely customer centric company and I think they really are making it happen.

Did you notice the clever way that Amazon logo is presented - the arrow goes from A to Z which says they got everything you need and then it is also shaped like a smiley.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment