Sunday, January 24, 2010

24 January 2010

From Photo-a-day-2010



On my way back home on Sunday morning. It was cold and riding the motorcycle was thrilling as well as chilly experience.

The above pictured gigantic pipes are lying and rotting on that highway for as long as I can remember, since a decade at the least.

Anyways, since they were lined up and no hobos were around, I clicked a couple of shots and posted this one which came well despite my frozen fingers. Well not really frozen, it never gets that cold in this city. But even after the solstice, the weather is nice and pleasant and perfect for morning/ night rides.

:-)

5 comments:

  1. Great perspective, Ujj!

    Have you named that cow yet? Since he'll be in all your pics, I'd like to be able to refer to him by name... ;)

    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    The name has always been "Silly Cow".

    Not a real name but sort of derived from a "term of endearment". Others such titles I bestow include "Silly Bunny" and other assortment of creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you developing tunnel vision Ujj?
    :o)....great shot!
    All cows in the U.K. are called Buttercup, Daisy or Gertrude!
    She reminds me of Swiss Chocolate...I'm searching for a suitable postcard!
    What about Praline for Miss Moo? Mx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Click on the image for the enlarged image - it looks so cool as my latest wallpaper.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of tunneling electrons before, but tunneling cows!!??

    :)Anira

    ReplyDelete