Monday, January 25, 2010

25 January 2010

From Photo-a-day-2010



A postcard from Rome, Italy from a friend of a friend from France.

Resisted the urge to splurge at the Crossword Clearance Sale and only bought these fast reads - handbooks on stuff that I can distract myself with when I have had enough of the regular hobbies.

I think I will adapt the sketching/ painting tips for Photoshop as well and see if I can do it digital with traditional tips from the book. Call me crazy, but I do painful stuff just for kicks.

The dog training book - practicals to be done on my stray dogs of course since I don't really have a pet dog at home. And I have a friend who has taught plenty to such mongrels so will be doing the practicals soon I think as 26th January is Republic Day - national holiday here.

A new wallpaper each day from the photos of this blog itself - as seen in laptop in background.

:-p

No comments:

Post a Comment