Sunday, January 10, 2010

10 January 2010

From Photo-a-day-2010



Was so exhausted yesterday that I slept at 8 PM and woke up at 8 AM of Sunday (today).

So decided to head out and see wassup! The nearby multiplex was not playing any English movies as seen from the box office view below.

From Photo-a-day-2010


So with Silly Cow in tow, I headed to new avenues, searching for something to excite me. We found a gigantic new mall nearby. It is huge as you can see from the external view photo above (topmost photo). The parking too is huge and free. Then we ventured inside and I was indeed impressed. Silly Cow got some good photo opportunities. One view from the second floor shown below.

From Photo-a-day-2010


Then spot Silly Cow sitting on that huge guitar...

From Photo-a-day-2010


And now a view from the opposite end on first floor sitting on the plastic couch for comfort and cleanliness (below).

From Photo-a-day-2010

3 comments:

  1. Bonus points today! Pull the "udder" one!
    Seriously...informative as well as impressive. Mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a swanky kind of mall you have there. Nothing like that in Portsmouth. I should more to Bom-bay. Do you think I'd like it there, Ujj? Would you visit me?

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup Jacqui, and drag Marilyn along with you.

    :-p

    ReplyDelete