Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27 January 2010

From Photo-a-day-2010


I wonder what flavours are sold or are popular in the home of Kelloggs - USA. The most commonly found flavours here in stores in India are Banana, Mango, Honey and the original unflavoured one.

I buy the banana or mango flavours because well, the honey flavour doesn't taste any different than the original unflavoured one. LOL. "Real Mango" is not any mango bits inside.

"Iron Shakti" literally translated means "Iron Power". The tetra pack milk brands here are also heavily advertising "Iron" in their contents.

There are other premium packs of Kelloggs available as well. The new advertising campaign they started late last year talks of the "Kelloggs Diet". I mean, I am sure every bottled water brand could start their own diet - like "Bisleri Diet" or "Evian Diet" - and convince "real" living humans to buy it and of course lose weight too.

BTW: Anyone here doing the Subway diet? Suppose I switch to KFC diet, would it make too "big" a difference? I am considering the "Levi's low-rise diet" where I cut the stitching to get myself in it and don't have to get it up to the waist - then I look like a hobo and people just give me pennies which can't buy much food for me and therefore I lose weight.

My favourite though is "Wall-Street diet" - hire anyone as your advisor/banker there, go broke in matter of minutes and then get forced to starve to lose weight.

:-p

No comments:

Post a Comment