Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Haven @ City

From Photo-a-day-2010


Two crows take refuge in a city garden and are silent observers for a change. Normally, the crows are the most active and noisy birds in the city. Very social creatures and well-fed by various sources not the least their own scavenging.

The tree itself has a bizarre shape and you need to click the image to see its absurd branching.

Click image to enlarge

Mark Twain acknowledges the tenacious crows of Bombay in his book-length travelogue "Following the Equator", and at the linked page of Project Gutenberg you can read it in "CHAPTER XXXVIII".

LOL.



3 comments:

  1. Just love the tree!Reckon I could climb it!Mx
    Now I will have to go through a process to post this comment...which takes time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good things take time.

    I need to cut back on such charities actually.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laugh Out Loud...or Lots Of Love?
    Ha ha!! I will do my best to post as you wish because I always enjoy your comments.
    I just love to post the captions!
    However I can do both! Mx
    I don't always like to post my comments in the thread!

    ReplyDelete